Monday, September 1, 2014

August Content you may have Missed

Hey Guys! August will be ending soon and I would like to give you a blog list on posts this month. Facebook pages have changed a lot and I am seeing that not all of you are seeing it on your feeds. I'd like to do this every month not only to give you a monthly recap but also to track our community blog progress.

So lets get to it.


Gaming Content


Top 7 Games that defined my Childhood
- Part I
- Part II
- Part III

This is the most popular posts of the blog if you combine the three posts(yea should have just made it one post. derp!) I would like to hear about your games though. You can comment guys! Don't be shy-san! I like the interaction!

Cons of being a Gamer
- Gamer Rage

New series! I am starting to learn to write other content than just narrative stories or guides. I have actually enrolled myself in free online writing courses to help me write a little better. If there are Cons of being a Gamer I guess there should be a Pros of being one right? Don't worry I'm already on it!

RO2
- If you don't Play, it goes Away
- Master Classes... What?

I will be ending the RO2 series. I have played quite a bit and have noticed how much of a grind it is after LVL 50. I am a Master Warrior lvl 7 right now and all I did was just mob kill condors north of Morroc with a team of lurers and killers. The server is a ghost town and the only remaining community are those in guilds that are high level master classes. It just really isn't worth the time since it is really hard to get into raid groups too.

FreeStyle 2
- First Look

I am currently PRO(lvl 25) and I can't play any individual matches right now since that game mode has an level limit. Other game modes are too laggy for me. It may be my current wifi connection or just my old Laptop. I need to get that gaming PC fast.

Making Money Online

Cashcrate.com
Daily Survey Guide
- Payment Proof

This post has been quite a surprise. I mainly posted a guide due to excitement and got a great response. I have already been messaged that some are close to 10$ and have been doing it religiously lol! I will make guides for other methods to make money on cashcrate like offers, videos and top surveys soon. If you haven't signed up you can by going HERE.

--

I'd also want to ask what you guys want me to write about? What games do you want me to play? Do you want more making money online content? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment