Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Making Money Online: CashCrate.com

Today was pretty much a boring day until this arrived via mail from CashCrate.com!

cashcrate

Take note that this is the first time I have actually made money online and was able cash it out in a check form! I have been debating with myself whether to deposit it at the bank or just have the real thing framed as a reminder that it is NOT a myth to Make Money Online.

If you don't know what CashCrate is it is basically a site where you take surveys for cash. I basically spend 30 minutes a day answering surveys on tv shows, products, brands and food and it made me 28 dollars which is almost enough to pay my gym membership! Some people are even dedicated enough to make $100+ dollars a month which I think is insane for just clicking a few radio buttons and giving your own opinion.

The best thing about this site is it has a small cash out threshold of just 20$ and yes they do mail the checks internationally! Which is why I am recommending it to you guys since I have tried it and it is legit.

You might find it better than lurking facebook for hours. Here is my referral Link to the site.

If you want a guide on Daily Surveys Click Here
--
If you have any questions just ask or comment below!

2 comments:

  1. hey dee!interested in this but does the site require a one time reg fee?

    ReplyDelete