Sunday, August 17, 2014

RO2: If you Don't PLAY it goes AWAY

Oh, Ragnarok Online why do you do this to me? I have been reminiscing a lot lately since it has almost been a year of gaming starvation for me. So I patched up a few clients and logged in to find a lot of unfamiliar yet familiar things in each game. They funny thing is that I still recall hot key positions by touch and certain move strokes versus mobs. God I miss playing.

So I logged in to iRO2 (you can sign up HERE) to see how my LVL 50/50 Warrior/Blacksmith was doing and to my annoyance my stats and skills were reset. I also probably lost some stuff in the mail but was proud to see my FOUNDER titles still in the Event Box(I still have two left). I honestly am lost on how to proceed with my character due to this reset and long absence.I have also forgotten how to raid dungeons(all AI patterns and stuff) which I think is the main appeal for iRO2.

So might as well start fresh.

In-game name: GGDee


ragnarok 2

I am accepting all gifts on Odin Server... joke!

I will be building him into Tank Warrior/Knight(haven't decided yet) for PvE and set his profession into an Artisan which I am not familiar with at all. I mailed some Medium bags to myself to solve the inventory slot problem(cheater deerino) and started the newbie ground quests.

ragnarok 2

These quest are part of the relearning process and seemed EASIER than when I played in the past. I guess they reduced the HP a bit? It is all good I guess, since it is a tutorial dungeon. Got through it easy.

ragnarok 2

Also tried to get that Dragon Fly title but the party that invited me took so long to set up. We didn't have an acolyte and just had 2 archers plus me. I gave up on the Khara Quest since I new that I couldn't tank it by myself to due other quests and they kicked me out when they got an acolyte lol! If I were a bit more patient I guess I would have got that title bonus.

ragnarok 2

I am on my way to the next map and done with all the quests in newbieville. Let us see how this adventure turns out!

Want to play with me? Register HERE so we can party up. It is a new playthrough and if you are playing for the first time I can walk you through it. I think XD

No comments:

Post a Comment