Monday, August 18, 2014

RO2: Master Classes.. what?

We left off just finishing the tutorial zone. I decided to use up that trial peco mount since I new I was going to be walking a lot! I did all the main quests until I got to the map 2 Boss: Golden Thief bug. I seriously think they made some changes to the mobs since I remember spending a lot more potions. This bug didn't even last 5 seconds.

ragnarok 2

I was pretty much blazing through all the main and side quests until the colosseum went up. I cloaked my under-geared self by using my Artisan clothes and killed (well last hit) 4 people and some mobs to get a S in the first round. Only made it to the 3rd round until I got eliminated.due to those imbalanced hunters and mages.

ragnarok 2

I quickly did the the main quests after and found a party near wolves cave to try to do the dungeon. 1st party was crap due to how we were 3 melees, 1 archer and a acolyte. The acolyte couldn't keep up with the heals since we were all in the AoE skill of that damn dungeon boss. 2nd party was awesome due to how this noel race blazed through the dungeon and could pretty much solo it. At first I thought she was hacking but it turned out she was a master class?? Apparently you can rebirth in a way like RO1 to get more stats & skills. So after converting to a master class you become LVL 1 again.

Screw this I'm getting on my Warrior and doing the master class quest. Oh and the game now has Morroc.

ragnarok 2 master class

RO1 all over again right? (you can sign up HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment